Total length (L.O.A.):
Fresh water tank:
Hot Water Tank:
2 induction hotplates
Greenline 39 is 100% electric and can accommodate up to 6 people. The boat has 2 large double cabins where the beds can be set up as double beds or single beds, in addition you can sleep up to 2 people in the lounge. The boat is perfect for 2 to 3 couples or a family up to 6 people who want to spend their holiday along the canal or the sea.
Greenline 39 has everything on one level, which makes it easy to move around on board safe and easy. Greenline 39 has a tasteful and clean interior which gives fantastic light and plenty of space to move comfortably around the boat.
Year of construction: 2021
The boat is equipped for the best comfort:
- A total of 6 beds. 2 double sleeping cabins + 2 beds (lounge)
- 360-degree panoramic view in the lounge which, in addition to a full overview, provides lots of natural light.
- The solar panels on the roof, which allow you to produce enough 230V AC so that you can use the refrigerator, the freezer, the hotplates, the oven, the TVset, etc. on board the boat, just like at home, without being connected to shore power (which is very practical and which gives you an incredibly good comfort when you are in ports, among other places)
- Shower 1
- Toilet 1
- Thrusters front and rear
- Electric anchor winch
- Air conditioning system.
- 200 litre septic tank
- 400 litre fresh water tank
- Hot water: Yes
- Sun loungers on front deck
- Refrigerator and freezer in galley
- Fully equipped kitchen for 6 people
- 2 induction hotplates
- Pilot door at the driver's seat so you can quickly get out on the deck (Greenline 39 only)
Equipment for navigation and safety
- Life jacket adapted to your weight will be handed out on arrival.
- Fire extinguisher, first aid kit, emergency rocket, anchor, boat hook, mooring hook , nautical charts of the Telemark Canal and the coast of Telemark.
- Simrad navigation package